Interested in applying?
Register online for a new account, once your online account has been created please login with your username and password. Located on the right side of this site is a user menu that appears once you have login you will be able to access your online application and search resaults of current open positions.
Competitive Pay And Benefits:
COMPASS offers competitive pay for each position in our organization. We keep up with the latest trends in compensation and benefits to offer employees the best combination of both available in the industry. COMPASS has developed a comprehensive pay for performance system that reviews employees annually.
COMPASS has a benefits package that includes:
- Company Medical/ Dental/ Vision options for every full-time and part time employee
- Company Paid Time Off
- Employee Performance Based Bonuses
- And More
COMPASS has consistently offered employees performance based incentives to encourage quality care for our clients. COMPASS believes in rewarding exceptional performance and the extra efforts our staff exhibit. Some of the ways we accomplish this are:
Set Your Own Schedule:
- Bravo Bucks - are a way for administrative staff to recognize and give appreciation to direct care staff. Staff are awarded Bravo Bucks in $1, $5, or $10 denominations that are redeemed in our company auctions for everything from coffee mugs to color TV's.
- Outstanding Performance Bonus - "Surprise" bonuses, ranging in amounts of $25 to $500 are awarded to those employees who provide outstanding service to our consumers.
- Employee of The Month
- Employee of the Year
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Staff Meeting participation Bonus
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
COMPASS employees provide us with their schedule showing what hours they cannot be available and those hours they can be available to work. The available hours agreement is used by the scheduling staff to match clients needs with employee availability. Employees can change their hours of availability every six months, for school and some other work related reasons.Advancement Opportunities:
Because of our steady growth COMPASS can offer employees opportunities to advance into positions with greater responsibility and compensation. As we continue to grow we are seeking employees that can grow with us into areas of greater opportunity and prosperity. COMPASS seeks to help each individual employee fulfill their own personal goals, realizing that COMPASS may be just part of the journey to the ultimate goal. COMPASS for a lifetime or a time in life, we are seeking dedicated people that want to provide quality care for the elderly and disabled.Training And Education:
COMPASS provides a comprehensive training program from the very beginning of your employment.
- We start even before you are hired with our Company Overview which tells you about how our company works and the part employees play in the success of our organization.Initial Training
- Before you are ever sent on assignment COMPASS provides a 5 hour training giving you all the tools you need to begin working in a clients home.Client Training
- Once you are introduced to the client we provide training at the clients home to ensure that you know what to expect and where to find important items to complete your task.On-Going Training
- COMPASS offers on-going training at our monthly staff meetings. Employees are updated on the latest trends and reminded of important aspects needed to provide exceptional care to clients.Advanced Training Courses
- COMPASS has put together a series of training courses employees are encourage to take to enhance their knowledge of providing care. Employees that complete the ATC course receive a certificate and an automatic pay increase.
For more information on Compass and Home Care please contact us.